posted Oct 16, 2014, 6:03 AM by mykbonet
updated Oct 16, 2014, 6:16 AM
- October 16th's Scores: KIA 7:5 Samsung // SK 7:5 Doosan
- Kim Kwang-hyun went 6, giving up 11 hits, 5R, 4ER, 6K and the no-decision in possibly his final game in a Wyversn uniform. SK wins in extra innings to make for an exciting last day of the season.
- Playoff Scenario: If LG wins, they're in. SK wins and an LG loss, SK is in.
- LG will be starting Woo Kyu-min vs Lotte's Oxspring and SK goes with Chae Byung-yong against Nexen's Sosa
- Stat of the Day: In 2013, a total of 798 home runs were hit by KBO teams. In 2014, teams have hit a total of 1,151 home runs
- Kia Tigers lefty Yang Hyeon-jong hoping to test foreign markets in winter Yonhap