posted Oct 31, 2013, 7:55 PM by mykbonet
updated Nov 1, 2013, 5:01 PM
- Ryu Hyun-jin: Big leagues were no major adjustment; ''I would like to give myself 99 points out of a 100." Korea Times
- Three-peat! Lions complete epic Korean Series comeback, dismantle Bears 7-3 Korea Times
- Samsung Lions capture third straight Korean Series with emphatic Game 7 win Yonhap
- Samsung Lions show heart of champion in making S. Korean baseball history Yonhap
- Doosan 3:7 Samsung. Samsung Lions are the 2013 Korean Series Champions
Yu Hui-kwan went 4.1 innings for Doosan, giving up 6 hits, 5 walks, 1 strikeout, 2 earned runs and the no-decision. Derek Hankins worked 1.1 innings, giving up 5 hits, 1 walk, 2 strikeouts, 5 runs, 2 earned runs and takes the loss. Jang Won-sam went 6 innings for Samsung, striking out 6, giving up 2 runs, 1 earned run and the no-decision. Ahn Ji-man gets the win for Samsung, despite giving up 1 run. Oh Seung-hwan worked the 9th, striking out 1 and throwing 12 pitches.
- Dodgers' Ryu Hyun-jin hopes to duplicate successful rookie season Yonhap
"I know I was knocked around early in the games this year, but I don't
plan to throw in the bullpen next year," he said. "I am only going to
focus on recovering quickly during my four days off (between starts)."
- Doosan Bears on brink of collapse after blowing scoring opportunities Yonhap
- Slumping Samsung slugger Lee Seung-yeop hoping for breakout in championship decider Yonhap
- Matt Vriesman's Game 6 story Article