News‎ > ‎

June 9th's Random KBO News

posted Jun 8, 2014, 8:43 PM by mykbonet   [ updated Jun 9, 2014, 9:41 AM ]
  • KBO: Ready to set new records  Korea Times
  • Goyang Wonders have signed pitcher Maximo Nelson.   Goyang
  • KT Wiz have selected pitchers Hong Sung-moo and Joo Kwon as their 2 special Rookie Draft picks. The rest of the rookie draft will be completed on June 30th.
  • KBO All-Star ballot has been announced
    • Voting will start on June 10th (until July 4th). Voting can be done at the KBO homepage, KBOMarket.com, team webpages, Naver, Naver Mobile, and KBO's smartphone app
    • New this year, fan voting will count for 70% of the vote and a delegation of former KBO players and coaches will count for the other 30%.
    • This year the All-Star game is being held in Gwangju on July 18th.