- KBO Foreign Bat Highlights: Featuring Cory Aldridge, Karim Garcia, Roberto Petagine, Doug Clark, Jay Davis, Don Sutton, Cliff Brumbaugh, Tyrone Woods, Tom Quinlan, and Felix Jose
- Ryu Hyun-jin did a few commercials for the fried chicken chain called 'BBQ Chicken'.
- Doosan Bears: Officially announce re-signing of Dustin Nippert and also
give Yu Hui-Kwan a 284% raise, from 26 million to 100 million won
- More foreigners coming to KBO; Teams adding players with MLB experience to beef up their rosters Joongang
- Shane Youman's Greeting to Lotte Fans
- MyKBO Heard This: The Samsung Lions have signed outfielder Brock Peterson. Peterson played for the St. Louis Cardinals in 2013. MyKBO's Twitter
- Samsung has also signed JD Martin Link
- NC officially announces the signing of Thad Weber NC Dinos
- Radhames Liz, LG Twins agree to one-year deal Joongang
- Where will Choo roll in 2014? Korea Times
- Ryu Joong-il named Asian Game manager Arirang
- Beyond Tanaka, Cubs targeting multiple pitchers...Yoon Suk-min is one of them CSN
- Scott Boras said he has received "2 or 3 offers" for Korean RHP Suk-min Yoon and that teams view him mostly as a starter Twitter
- KBO officially approves the increase of foreign players per team (3 each, NC gets 4), 1 must be a pitcher and 1 must be a non-pitcher, 2 are allowed to be active during the same game.
- Nexen Heroes and KBO MVP Park Byung-ho gets a nice 127% raise. He'll make 500 million won in 2014, up from 220 million in 2013.
- Hanwha Eagles are close to signing Felix Pie Jon Morosi
- NC Dinos have signed Thad Weber Twitter
- Eric Thames was officially released today so he can sign with the NC Dinos. MLBTR NC officially announces the Thames signing
- @Beisbolpuro has some more details about the Cantu contract. He signed for $600,000 US, with a signing bonus of $300,000. If the Doosan Bears win the title, Cantú will receive a $100k bonus and if he wins the HR and RBI titles, he will earn $50K for each title. He also can receive a bonus of up to $300k based on hits, HRs, AB's, RBIs, OBP and batting average.
- Recap: Doosan officially announces the Jorge Cantu signing and Samsung re-signs their manager for 3 more years
- Shin Soo-ji was presented with the 'Best First Pitch' award at the
CassPoint Awards. She performed the pitch after receiving the award.
- NC Dinos players were the backup dancers for girl group TAHITI at the CassPoint Awards show (Things you probably won't see too many MLB players/teams doing...)
- MyKBO's sources indicate Eric Thames will be a NC Dino in 2014 (despite what NC is currently saying to the media).
- Doosan Bears officially announce the signing of Jorge Cantu. Naver
- Samsung Lions' manager returns on record deal after winning third straight KBO title; 500 million won a year ($473K) Yonhap
- KBO Golden Glove Awards are being held today in Seoul, beginning at 4:40pm. Who's winning?
(click to enlarge)
- According to @ChrisCotillo, the Doosan Bears are close to signing Jorge Cantu. Twitter (Cantu's Twitter reply back to MyKBO and Karim Garcia) Cantu's Statistics
- According to @OrmuzSojo , the NC Dinos have signed Eric Thames. (MyKBO had heard this via a source and the following link confirms what I heard) Link Ultimate Astros (confirms via agent)
- The above players will be joining Vinny Rottino (Nexen) in the 'Officially Un-official KBO signings until Foreign Player rule is Approved' list.
- Several NPB teams are interested in SK's Chris Seddon. Yomiuri Giants being the most intrigued. Yahoo Yakyubaka
- Samsung Lions 2014 catchphrase is: ‘Together, RE:Start! BE Legend!’
- NPB's Hanshin Tigers welcome Oh Seung-hwan in signing ceremony Arirang
- Asian right-handers add intrigue to open market; Health concerns are factors when considering Tanaka, Yoon MLB
- KBO Golden Glove Awards are happening on the 10th at 4:40 pm at COEX in
Seoul. Shin Soo-ji, golfer Choi Na-yeon, Kang Sora to attend.
- Recently released Shin Myung-chul signs with the KT Wiz.
- Want to play KBO front-office baseball? Do it right Joongang
- Interview with Samsung's Rick vandenHurk Daegu Compass
- Oh Seung-hwan and Lim Chang-yong will take part in the Samsung Lions winter camp in Guam Yonhap
- Nexen's Kang Jung-ho got a 40% raise for 2014...he'll make 420 million won compared to 300 million last season.
- Oh Seung-hwan was formally introduced as a Hanshin Tiger today in Seoul Naver Photo Gallery